|Name of food bank||Fir Vale Foodbank|
|Organisation(s) operating this food bank||Fir Vale Foodbank - a local partnership|
|Address||St Cuthberts Church
Barnsley Road (opp Northern Gen Hospital)
|Clients can access directly?||Now open on Thursdays.
· Open drop in and community meal will remain closed until further notice.
· Referrals must be received via email by Midday Wednesday to be processed for collection/delivery Thursday. E-referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Emails will only be monitored on Monday – Tuesday and Wednesdays. Referrals received after midday on Wednesday will not be processed until Monday of the following week.
· Parcels will be available for collection between 11:30am to 1pm on Thursdays and can be collected by the client, support worker or similar representative.
· A very limited number of deliveries will be available for those who are unable to make the journey to St Cuthberts.
· Weekly parcels can be provided if specifically agreed by email. Please let us know if weekly parcels are needed and for how long.
We will reply to confirm your referral has been received and again with some information for you to pass to your clients nearer the delivery day.
Parcels will be available to collect from St Cuthberts Church, Barnsley Road, S5 6UA between 11:30 & 1pm & a face covering must be worn inside the building.
When making your referral please ensure to include the following information.
Your contact information
Client name, address and contact number
Any dietary requirement (eg, allergies, halal, vegetarian, meat)
Number in family (adults, children and if nappies etc required and he size)
Reason for the referral.
If a delivery is required, the reason for this.
|Other info||Last updated JB 3/10/20|
Back to Food Bank List